COLLEGE SERVICES AND SUPPORTS: Heading to college is a new adventure marked by anticipation and some uncertainty. Everything is new, so how do students access Counselling Services and Special education support?
If you are a student who:
- Accesses Resource or Student Success supports
- Has a disability or medical condition that requires accommodations
- Has earned an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with Workplace courses on their transcript
- Has earned an Ontario Secondary School Certificate (OSSC)
Parents and students are invited to attend an evening of information sharing by Fanshawe College Counselling and Accessibility Services. Julie Knights-Thomson, Accessibility Counsellor, and Cindy Queenan, Accessibility Intake and Interpreter Facilitator, will review:
- Counselling services and supports available
- The process to access services
- Student responsibilities
- OSAP information
- Community Integration through Cooperative Education (CICE) program
Being held on THURSDAY, DECEMBER 12th in the St. Joseph’s High School Cafeteria at 6:30 pm.
To RSVP please email:
Anne – Department Head, Learning Services at SJHS