Have you signed up for the Parent Portal?
Here are some of the items available to view;
THE PARENT PORTAL
PowerSchool’s Parent Portal has single sign-on for parents/guardians, which means you now have your own individual parent/guardian account, including username and password. Your child’s school will create you an account and you will get a notification email from PowerSchool with your account information.
- Following the below steps will help you activate your account and sign in.
- Click the link Forgot Username or Password?
- Make sure you are on the Forgot Password. Input Parent Username and Parent Email Address. Your username has been updated to your email address on file at your child’s school. For example:
Parent Username: [email protected]
Parent Email Address: [email protected]
- Click Enter
- Check your email inbox for an email from PowerSchool (make sure to check your junk mail) the email will be expired in 24 hours. If you do not receive the email, please contact the school
• Parents of students 18 years or older will not be able to access the Parent Portal until their child gives the school permission.
• Student information is automatically attached. If you cannot access your child, please contact your school.
• The Parent Portal is best viewed on a computer. If you prefer to use a smartphone, please download “PowerSchool Mobile” from the App Store, and use the District Code ZJBB for the first Sign in.
• LDCSB employees are not to use their LDCSB email account.
• If you are experiencing sign-in issues, please contact your school for assistance. For security reasons, PowerSchool is unable to assist with sign-in, password, or other accessibility-related issues.