It is the mission of St. Joseph’s Catholic High School to create a Catholic school community to include students, parents, staff and church whereby there is encouragement to aspire to excellence in an atmosphere of trust and challenge and one in which students can develop academically, spiritually, socially, physically, and acquire skills, knowledge and a desire for life-long learning.
Graduate Outcomes For A Catholic Secondary School
- A discerning believer formed in the Catholic Faith community who celebrates the signs and sacred mystery of God’s presence through word, sacrament, prayer, forgiveness, and moral living.
- A self-directed, responsible, lifelong learner who develops and demonstrates his or her God-given potential.
- An effective communicator who speaks and listens honestly and sensitively, responding critically in light of gospel values.
- A reflective, creative and holistic thinker who solves problems and makes responsible decisions with an informed moral conscience for the common good.
- A collaborative contributor who finds meaning, dignity, and vocation in work which respects the rights of all and contributes to the common good.
- A caring family member who attends to family, school, parish, and the wider community.
- A responsible citizen who gives witness to Catholic social teaching by promoting peace, justice, and the sacredness of human life.