Textbook, Materials and School Board Device Return
- Friday, June 25th – students will return all book(s)/supplies from Octomester 8. Students will not be permitted in the building. All textbooks and devices returned will be done outside the main doors. Students in Cohort A can come to the building between 11:00am to 12:00pm and Students in Cohort B can come to the building between 1:00pm and 2:00pm.
- Teachers and students will continue to follow health and safety COVID-19 protocols (masking, maintaining physical distancing of at least 2 meters, hand washing/sanitizing, etc.)
- It is important that student do not linger around the building when dropping off materials.
- All central devices (internet devices from the board’s inventory at the CEC) that were loaned to families should be returned to the student’s respective home school on Friday, June 25th
- Devices must be accompanied with the power cord.
- School desktops, webcams, and headsets loaned to families do not have to be returned.
- There will be a donation bin located outside the main entrance for families that would like to donate their uniforms on Friday, June 25th. All donations are greatly appreciated.
Graduation Cap and Gown Distribution
- There are a few students that have not picked up their cap and gown for graduation. Please call the school to arrange a pick up time.
- All graduation information was emailed to all grade 12 students on Monday.
- The graduation ceremony will occur rain or shine.
- Graduates are expected to arrive no sooner than fifteen minutes before their appointment time. Please do not arrive late.
- For example, if your appointment time was 1:30 to 2:00pm, please arrive between 1:15 to 2pm